The school's identifying colour is red. We encourage all the children to wear clothes in the school colours of red and white. We also encourage children to wear simple, easy to get in and out of clothes.
Red Sweatshirts/cardigan with school badge printed on them are available from the main office at the school.
Our school uniform:
- Navy skirt/pinafore
- Navy trousers
- Simple red/white checked knee length dress
- White, navy, black or grey socks or tights - NO LEGGINGS
- Summer shorts
- plain sensible white, navy, black trainers - NO LIGHTS
All children should come to school in their PE kit on the day they have PE.
PE kits are:
- Red t-shirt
- Red shorts
- Red jogging bottoms or tracksuit
- Red jumper
- waterproof coat
- For winter - hat, scarf and gloves
- For summer - sunhat
- Hair bobbles and clips to be plain and in school colours of red or white
- Earrings to be a single stud. Covered or removed for PE lessons.
- Jewellery is not allowed unless for religious purposes. We ask that watches are removed and jewellery such as a Kara should be covered with a sweatband or micro-pore tape, which is the pupils responsibility to remember to bring in with them.
- Long hair must be tied back.
All clothing needs to be clearly named.
We recommend name tags or stamps as they last longer than a biro.
All logo uniform can be ordered online via the School Gateway.
Some non logo items can also be purchased in the local supermarket stores such as Asda, Sainsburys. Please see Useful Forms section for what is available to purchase through the school.
Our governors review our school uniform pricing annually to ensure it is affordable for all and meets the latest government guidance.
For any queries, please ask at the school office and we will be happy to help.